Why Join Us
– We are located in the Wall Street district, NYC. We dedicate to serve, incubate and support innovative startups. You will have valuable opportunities to get in touch with famous Chinese and American investors, talk with variety of startup teams, and learn from experts in different industry. With love and enthusiasm, we are sincerely waiting for you!
✓ Meet with excel entrepreneurs and investors from top universities, such as Peking University, Tsinghua University, Harvard University and MIT;
✓ Communicate and set up meetings with various startup teams;
✓ Participate in our signature monthly events while gaining a deeper understanding of entrepreneurial environments in the East Coast of U.S;
✓ Support CPT & OPT.
Business Development Analyst Intern
- Develop outstanding startup projects. Conduct meetings with startup teams. Generate the minutes and report to BD manager;
- Analyze business plan from different startups. Create summary and report insights to BD manager;
- Research and analyze Chinese and American angel investment environment, local incubators, and the trends of small business investment.
- Strong skillset of project development, project analysis and follow-up. Finance/Technology/Biomedicine academic background or past project analysis working experience is a plus;
- Strong passion and curiosity for different kinds of startups. High sensitiveness in the small business industry;
- Strong written and oral skills in both Mandarin and English. Excellent teamwork skills, detail oriented, can work under pressure.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing campaign. Develop and maintain the cooperation with other social media platforms and companies;
- Assist in managing company social media accounts, including official website, WeChat, Weibo, Instagram, Facebook and Meetup. Timely updating company activities;
- Write, compile and post articles, news release, and startup interview record on company’s WeChat platform. Design, compile and send event promotional email to the subscribers;
- Onsite event support.
- Strong creativity for content marketing in both Chinese and English;
- High sensitiveness in China/US news, hot topics, and the trends of small business industry. Basic understanding and analytical ability of the industry are required;
- Familiar with social media management, such as WeChat, Weibo, Instagram, Facebook...etc. Previous working experience is a plus;
- Team player, detail oriented, strong time management and communication skills.